Monday, March 22, 2021

Something (small) to report

 Hello, all my old friends. I know I've been quiet here for some time. While I've had some things to say on here from time to time, I just haven't been up to writing here. I've largely gotten on with the business of living my life, exactly as Aimee would have wanted.

But, that doesn't mean that what happened back in 2011 is not still on my mind. Of course it is. And along with so many other aspects of that terrible day, I wait and hope for the day when the two people who carry the largest share of the blame will finally be arrested, extradited, and brought back to the US for trial. For more than 9 years, they have eluded that fate.

I'd like to say that now that's changed, but it hasn't. However, a new tool will soon be employed to try and bring closure to this chapter of Aimee's story. I'll be sharing more on that later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment